Disclaimer & Disclosures
AllocateRite LLC Disclaimers and Disclosure
AllocateRite LLC (‘AllocateRite”) is an Investment Adviser. Information pertaining to AllocateRite’s advisory operations, services, and fees is set forth in a separate Brochure, a copy of which is available upon request.
The performance information presented in certain charts or tables represents backtested performance based on simulated index data of fund results from January 1, 2005 to the current period end date shown, using the strategy of buy and hold and at the beginning of each monthly or intra-monthly rebalancing of the fund. Backtested performance is hypothetical (it does not reflect trading in actual accounts) and is provided for informational purposes only to indicate historical performance had the index portfolios been available over the relevant time period. AllocateRite refers to this hypothetical data as a Simulated Passive Returns (“SPR”). Monthly SPR was calculated from January 1, 2005 through the most current date. These simulated results, prepared by AllocateRite, are in the process of being verified by a third-party source. All performance returns, other than where noted as actual, should be assumed as simulated hypothetical returns.
- Backtested performance does not represent actual performance and should not be interpreted as an indication of such performance. Actual performance for client accounts may be materially lower than that of the index portfolios. Backtested performance results have certain inherent limitations. Backtested performance differs from actual performance because it is achieved through the retroactive application of model portfolio designed with the benefit of hindsight.
- Backtested performance results assume the reinvestment of dividends and capital gains and monthly rebalancing occurring at or around the beginning of each month. It is important to understand that the assumption of monthly and stop loss rebalancing has an impact on the monthly returns reported for the AllocateRite Portfolio. For monthly rebalancing, the monthly and year-to-date return is calculated with the assumption that the portfolio is perfectly in balance at and around the beginning of each month. The latter assumption underlies the returns shown for the AllocateRite Portfolio. Backtested risk and return data uses simulated index data that does not deduct fund fees and other expenses, which reduce returns.
Actual results are shown separately, and are net of the effect of all fees including AllocateRite’s quarterly investment consulting fee, billed quarterly, unless stated otherwise. Actual AllocateRite consulting fees are deducted quarterly, in arrears. Depending on the amount of your assets under management, your investment management fee may be less. Actual risk and return data uses live (or actual) fund results that includes deductions for fund fees and expenses. We choose this method because the costs of creation, choice, monitoring and rebalancing of a diversified portfolio are appropriate items to deduct from the whole portfolio returns. Actual results are shown for the period January 6, 2016 through the most current reporting date. These returns have been calculated based on real-time traded market performance data, and are net of all fees. Tax liabilities from short and long-term capital gains, if any, are not deducted from performance results.
- For all data periods, annualized standard deviation is presented as an approximation by multiplying the monthly standard deviation number by the square root of 12. Please note that the number computed from annual data may differ materially from this estimate. We have chosen this methodology because Morningstar uses the same method. Go to allocaterite.com for details. In those charts and tables where the standard deviation of daily returns is shown, it is estimated as the standard deviation of monthly returns divided by the square root of 22.
- Performance results for clients that invested in accordance with the AllocateRite Portfolio will vary from the backtested performance due to market conditions and other factors, including investments frequency and precision of rebalancing, varying advisory fees, varying custodian fees, and/or the timing of fee deductions. As the result of these and potentially other variances, actual performance for client accounts may differ materially from (and may be lower than) that of the AllocateRite index portfolio. Clients should consult their account statements for information about how their actual performance compares to that of the index portfolio.
- As with any investment strategy, there is potential for profit as well as the possibility of loss. AllocateRite does not guarantee any minimum level of investment performance or the success of the investment strategy. All investments involve risk and investment recommendations will not always be profitable.
- Past performance, both simulated and actual, does not guarantee future results.
- AllocateRite Index Portfolio Value Data is based on a starting value of $100,000 as of January 3, 2005.
- DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN OR ON THE MATERIAL PROVIDED. This document does not constitute a complete description of our investment services and is for informational purposes only. It is in no way a solicitation or an offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Any statements regarding market or other financial information is obtained from sources which we and our suppliers believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Neither our information providers nor we shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user. All investments involve risk, including foreign currency exchange rates, political risks, market risk, different methods of accounting and financial reporting, and foreign taxes. Your use of these materials, including www.AllocateRite.com website is your acknowledgement that you have read and understood the full disclaimer as stated above. AllocateRite Index Portfolio, times series, standard deviations, and returns calculations are determined using an internal program.